So this is my first food recipe blog about favorite dessert: tiramisu. Once upon a time someone made it at my home and I totally love it! I loved it so much that it became my favorite dessert of all time and of course I had to learn how to make it. I would like to share the recipe with you so you can taste and enjoy it!
Maybe the most interesting history to me as i’m not a big fan of history: the history of Tiramisu. The recipe is Italian and so it has a nice meaning if you understand it. As you translate it you’ll get something it the direction of ‘pull me up’. It’s mostly said Italians used it as comfort food, It was given to peoples if they had a heart break or just something that didn’t make them happy. You can believe it or not but trust me: its taste will make you absolutely happy!
You will need:
♥ 250 gram Mascarpone (1 container)
♥ 2 mugs Espresso/nescafe
♥ 2 packs Boudoir biscuits/ Ladyfingers (2 x 175 gram)
♥ 2 eggs
♥ 2 tbs white sugar
♥ Cacao (or hot chocolate powder)
♥ Electric whisker
♥ plate (or oven dish)
Let’s get started:
1. Split the egg in two different bowl, a large fat free bowl for the egg white.
2. Whisk the egg yolk with the sugar until it gets thick and creamy.
3. Clean you whisker to whisk the egg white in the other bowl. It also will get thick and creamy, add the mascarpone and whisk it again until it all gets mixed up together.
4. Put the egg yolk with sugar and the egg white with mascarpone together. Whisk until it gets mixed up to a trick cream.
5. Put the Espresso/nescafe in a bowl.
6. Dip the ladyfingers in the Espresso and put it on the soil of the plate.
7. Put a trick layer of the mix on it.
8. Add a dust of chocolate powder.
9. repeat step 6 to step 8 twice.
10. Put it in the fridge for 8 hours.
Tip: If you get some of the mix over the put it in a pipping bag to decorate the top after the chocolate dust.
Bon appetit, your yummy Tiramisu is ready!