Vaseline, an inexpensive container of jelly. You can do so many things with it. Did you know that Vaseline can help you growing your lashes or That it can make you fragrance last longer? You can do so many things that I can’t write them all in this blog but I tried to write the best ones for you. Hope this is useful too.
1. Perfect manicure Apply Vaseline before polishing your nails to protect the colour from cuticles and nail fold. You will get perfect mess-free manicure.
2. Long lashes As I mentioned here above you can use it to grow your eyelashes. Apply it every night before going to sleep a little amount of Vaseline on your lashes and eyelid. It’s great if you use clean mascara brush to apply it on your lashes but your finger is also not bad.
3. Long lasting fragrance We also mentioned this above if you wondering how then here it’s: By applying some Vaseline to your skin after spraying perfume it will make its smell last longer.
4.Lip scrub Usually you can buy scrub at drugstores but homemade is always the best. Add sugar to it and you’ll get a scrub for quick soft lips. Click here for more details.
5. Removing make up Put some vaseline on makeup pads to remove your eye makeup.
6. Lip colour For this you will also need a lip pencil. Colour your lips with lip pencil and apply Vaseline to prevent dryness, tadaa your lips are ready without lipstick.
7. Hydrating dry skin Rub some Vaseline on your dry skin, if it doesn’t help at first time repeat it few times, it’s very effective!
8. Inserting earrings or piercing Bothered by inserting your earrings or piercing? Rub some Vaseline on your earlobe or wherever your piercing is located and you’ll be done without getting hurt that much.
9. Soft feet Put coat of Vaseline on your feet at night, cover them with socks and wake up to softer feet – every day.
10. Removing blackheads Spreak Vaseline on the desired spot and put saran wrap over it. Let it last for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and you’re done!